The APD.WD.PF/FR120.36DB is a Fire Rated Riser Door (from both sides) and is smoke tested, achieves a 2 hour Fire Rating and a 36dB acoustic rating. This Riser Door designed to fit into a structural membrane of a joint-less plasterboard wall system. It is manufactured with a 25mm wide picture frame. The panel has a metal faced door. The panels door leaf is locked in place via a 3 point locking system as standard (other locking options are available upon request). The panel is powder coated RAL 9010 30% gloss (other RAL colours are available upon request).
Fire Rated Riser Door (2 Hours from both sides) Tests;
- The particular panel is 2 hour fire rated for integrity from the read up to 2400 x 900mm in a wall application tested in accordance with BSEN 1634-1:2008 and BSEN 1363-1:1999.
- This particular panel is also 2 hour fire rated for integrity from the front (seen face) up to 2400 x 900mm in a wall application tested in accordance with BSEN 1634-1:2014 and BSEN 1363-1:2012.
- This particular panel is Acoustic Rated up to 36dB covered by Certificate Number Chilt/Z13037 tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-2:2010.
- This particular panel is not air pressure tested.
- This particular panel is Smoke tested covered by Certificate Number 378381/B tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-3: 2004.
The APD.WD.PF/FR120.36DB is manufactured from zintec steel with a 1.2mm thick door and a 1.5mm frame. The panels door leaf is hinged by a fast fit hinge system which saves time on fitting compared to a full piano hinge system.
Seals for Fire Rated Riser Door;
- Draught seals: YES
- Smoke seals: YES
- Air seals: NO
- Acoustic seals: YES
- Intumescent seals: YES
Fitting Instructions for APD.WD.PF/FR120.36dB
Make sure the structural opening is at least 7mm larger than the panel size, back of frame size. EG. a 600 x 600mm panel size requires a 607 x 607mm hole size. Remove the door from the frame and place the frame into the set hole. Fix through the appropriate fixing holes within the fold up fixing tabs ensuring the frame is pushed up against the structural opening surround. Check the frame is square by measuring corner to corner. Refit door and lock in place; the door and frame should be flush. Independent bracing or support may be required to take the weight of the access panel. Apply intumescent acrylic mastic on both faces of the frame, nominally 5mm wide sealing to the supporting construction.