562 x 726mm Manthorpe Loft Hatch For New Build
Product Reference: GL250-50mm
- Door and frame are fully draught sealed.
- Seals supported by 12 perimeter catches.
- Sliding door catch operated from a single point.
- All hinge, catch and fixing geometry is located
outside of the seal, providing no air leakage paths.
- Hinge detail hidden when door is locked.
- Hinge pivot is positioned to maximise opening.
- Innovative design of the hinge makes the door
fully removable in seconds.
- Screws fix up into timbers, for fast and simple
installation and optimum pressure on frame seal.
- Fully insulated door panel.
- Hinge blockers prevent unwanted door removal
- Compatible with GLL256 and GLL257 loft ladders
Loft Hatch Specification
|Insulated Loft Hatch Specification|
|Packing details:||Individually packed in a polythene bag and boxed|
|Material:||High impact polystyrene|
|Manufacturing process:||Injection moulded|
|Draught seals:||Expanded polyurethane|
|Insulation||50mm Expanded Polystyrene|